105

My tongue finds her tongue and she makes a moan to give signals that she is enjoying this tease with my tongue.

I like to suck her lips and her tongue more and more as if there is no end of this moment.

I hold her tight, on top of me and caressing her back firmly with my hands over her nightie.

I love the feel of this nightie over my body and under my hands. It’s so soft and sensuous and always arouses my wild instincts.

Avneet is now getting aroused to next degree and she kisses me back with great passion and force, as if wants to suck the life of my mouth.

I enjoy her wild passion when she becomes aroused.

She kisses my face all over, neck and then continues her sucking journey towards my ears and puts her tongue into my ear softly and teasingly.

It’s causing tingling feeling into my pants to my hard on cock ready for more.

She very well knows how to arouse me. I can feel warmth of her body all over me, rubbing against my chest and thighs.

She then take off my t-shirt and continue kissing towards my chest.

She spent good amount of time in licking my chest and stomach area.

It’s very arousing to feel her tongue and lips on my naked body. I love the way she shows her love towards my body and kissing every inch and fills me with love and passion.

All this licking and sucking start arousing me and all I want is love my dear wife more and more of her.

I hold her face and caress her hairs with my fingers.

She knows very well that I love the feel of her hairs on my body and she always uses them to tease me.

Stay tuned