63

Avneet laid down on the bed.

Siddharth : will you sleep in this?

Avneet : yeah why? Do you have any problem with this dress!!

Siddharth : I guess you should go and change it dear.

Avneet : it is my choice my dear bestie that what should I wear, you can't stop me, I can even sleep naked if I wish. (She said in flow as she was irritated from him).

But siddharth catch this statement. And this is enough to pull her legs.

Siddharth : oh really, I really won't mind that babe.

Avneet : Siddharth.... (Irritates)

Siddharth mount up to her.

And he smash his lips on her lips again, they started kissing today only and within last ten minutes they had their third liplock.

Both of them are actively responding in this kiss, my hands went all over her back pulling her closer to me.

The lover of her in me control  over me and I push my body against her as she laid on the bed.

It's like we are making out on her bed which is not too big, but as I am on her we didn't need much space.

But with the affect of this kiss my hands just seemed to go beyond my limits again.

The soft kissing lead my hands to find their way to her boobs again.

She is wearing a very deep neck, help my fingers to feel her soft boobs considerably bigger than I expected in the measurements of my hand.

I grab one, later both her boobs from over her top and squeeze them both until she stops me.

Avneet shows no resistance this time, even when my hand slowly pull her T-shirt up.

My hands found their way to her bra and her boobs felt even softer.

Stay tuned