26

Tanya : do your work, this is office we are not here to discuss anyone's love story. (Said irritatedly and left)

Avneet feel like she won the argument, but that comment on her fashion sense make her feel really frustrated with her.

Roshni : she is jealous from you yaar, even not just her the whole office going to jealous from you including me.

Avneet : why you?

Roshni : you really got a very handsome boyfriend and well settled, successful, famous...

Avneet : stop it yaar.

Roshni : okay but I am just complementing your boyfriend why are you getting jealous.

Avneet knows the truth that they are not dating, Siddharth is just with her to help her.

Even they equally divide the work in home, they cook food alternative days, the divided work equally.

Roshni : by the way how is your love life going with him? (Asked curious)

Avneet lied that Siddharth is so romantic with her and their loving their life with this live in period together.

But she is feeling nervous because if Siddharth will get to know about it then it will not to be good.

Roshni : oh enjoy then.. but be careful your boyfriend is in demand, so better you really work on your dress up.

Avneet : hmm i will.

Roshni : even now you should not to be worried about money after all you have a rich boyfriend, who can pay for you.

Avneet : I don't like anyone pay my bill, Siddharth is already doing so much for me.

Roshni : aww that's cute, but I am experienced in this matter you should go with him for a shopping. And wear his choices, don't let his eyes move somewhere else.

Avneet get up all of sudden.

And went to siddharth.

Avneet : siddharth, I want to talk to you?

Stay tuned.

30+ votes with 10 comments