Avneet POV

I took some long deep breath I know I just vent all my frustration on that boy.

I feel sorry for a minute but I know whatever I didn't can't be changed now and I am getting late for my office.

So step into the elevator and reached my workplace.

Fortunately I entered in the office before my boss else, I know I was gone.

But luckily, today my boss is in a good mood.

She came and grab the attention of everyone for an announcement for all of us.

Pov ends

Everyone is curious to know that what is our boss going to announce with the hope that it would not to be a new rule.

Lets give a name to her boss : Kiara (random name)

Kiara : I have a good news for everyone.

Roshni : what mam?

Kiara : we got a new writer, so very warmly, I want to welcome one of the most famous romantic novel writer, Well known "Lover Boy" Siddharth nigam.

And with this everyone start clapping and in the middle of applause our Hero entered in the scene.

This is a shock for Avneet, because she shouted on this boy before she came.

And now this guy gonna work with her. Means she need to apologize now.

Kiara : so welcome to this new place Siddharth I hope you enjoy work with us.

Siddharth : it is my pleasure to work with you mam.

Kiara : now you just explore the office first, and Roshni will show you your cabin.

Roshni get up, she introduce herself with Siddharth. And siddharth sight fall on Avneet.

She immediately recognize her when she is trying to hide her face with a book on her table.

When their eyes met she smiled, and she get a smile back from Siddharth.

Stay tuned.