104

I put my arm around her back and pull her closer and with second hand hold her at back of her neck and bring her closer and closer.

I can feel her breath on my face and in next moment pull her even closer and bring my lips closer to her.

However, avneet is mood and she immediately turns her face to left and my lips land on your cheeks.

She giggles and I smile too.

I enjoy kissing and licking her cheeks and she felt ticklish and was laughing and giggling.

This time, I hold her face with my palms and bring it closer to me and kissing her lovely and juicy lips.

They are very soft and luscious and shiny with her lip-gloss, ready to be eaten and lick.

I am lost in sucking and licking her lips and Avneet makes small moan and she relaxes her body to feel the sensation this kiss is giving her.

She enjoys every touch as if it’s her first touch or first kiss. She knows how to lift up the romance.

She really gets into the mood very quickly once I start kissing her and I always start with her lips.

Now she hugs me tightly with her arms wrapped around my neck and kisses me back.

She is turning into a fire now with heavy breaths coming out and her boobs moving up and down, which were rubbing against my chest.

I can feel the warmth of her body against my chest.

She kisses me with equal passion and making “ummm ummm” sounds making me extra hard.

Her lips taste like hot fire.

I take out my tongue and lick her lips and her juices and she opens her mouth slightly to let me explore her mouth.

Oh how much she loves her mouth to be explored and her tongue suck, and I am aware of her intrest in sexual foreplay and intercourse help me to give her pleasure according to her choice.

Stay tuned