78

Avneet : that is so sweet of you, but right now I will do it, you go. (She playfully push him in his room)

Siddharth went for a shower on so much insistence from Avneet.

Avneet serve their dinner and they had dinner together.

Siddharth : avneet, I wanna ask you something?

Avneet : yeah sure.

Siddharth : what happened to you all of sudden?

Avneet looked at herself.

Avneet : what happened to me?

Siddharth : areee, not like that babyyy, I mean you are behaving too loving from yesterday.

Avneet : any issues in it?

Siddharth : of course not, I am loving it, but I am feeling this is over dose of love.

Avneet : aww, but what can I do if I love you so so so much. (With a very loving tone of voice)

Siddharth : I love you too my babyyyy.

Avneet : so what is the problem my love, we are just behaving a newly wed couple.

Siddharth : yeah. (Siddharth is confused that what he should say)

Avneet : you know I always wish that someone love me like you do. This is more than physical na... So this making me feel divine.

Siddharth : ohk do as you feel good.

Avneet : I hope you don't mind me behaving your wife.

Siddharth : no way, it's completely fine to me.

Avneet : good boy (she give him a kiss on his lips)

Later, she collect the dish and glass and went to the kitchen.

Siddharth POV

It's like, Avneet is loving this husband wife act. But it doesn't looks like a matter to think about.

We are living in unannounced live - in relationship, if we are living like a husband wife, then there will be everything same or even more good than live in.

So act husband - wife is not an issue in any way. If she is happy with that choice.

I should be happy for her.

POV ends.

Stay tuned.