58

Siddharth is shocked from this, because till this date only he feels like that he is desperate for her but it seems equal today from her side too.

Siddharth : are you teasing me?

Avneet : yes, I am. (With going closer to him)

Siddharth gets up from his chair.

Siddharth : it should not happen here, Avneet.

Avneet : okay so do control yourself mister nigam. (In a seducing manner)

In the return of her teasing, siddharth pulled her closer to him, wrapping into his arm

Siddharth : don't try my patience, Avneet. You will regret.

Avneet : oh, I would love to.

Siddharth : no not here. (With controlling his hormones)

Avneet : so aren't we gonna celebrate kiss day?

Siddharth : if you will be in this same mood till night then we will definitely gonna celebrate tonight. (Sounds so desperate)

Avneet : oh, really. (Excitedly) I just wait then to this day run away fast.

Siddharth : someone is in really good mood today.

Avneet : I guess yes. (Shyly)

Siddharth : okay now miss beautiful, you should go because if you will here around me I can't focus on my work.

Avneet : as you wish my Prince Charming. (Teasingly).

Siddharth smiled.

Avneet : plan something good. (With a wink)

Avneet left.

Siddharth POV

I guess I was wrong and maybe we both want to spend time with each other.

But I don't know she want to bring our relationship ahead emotionally or not.

But kind of she looks happy with us being more than friends.

It's fine to me.

But be ready siddharth, she is more than hot to handle, and if she be in mood you want, then she is more than you can handle.

But I wanna burn in this fire, which she carries with her all the time.

I am feeling too shy imagining us together.

POV end.

Stay tuned.