25

Avneet : what will I say yaar? From last two night siddharth is not letting me sleep.

Roshni feels jealous without any reason as she already have a bf.

Avneet didn't noticed someone else also standing behind them.

Tanya (her colleague and senior who have a crush on siddharth) : what did you just said? Siddharth is not letting you sleep?

Avneet : yes mam actually we live together now. And he is so annoying at night. (She didn't understand what she assume from this).

Tanya : what do you mean by that? How he is annoying you at nights? (Irritated and jealous)

Now Avneet understood what they are assuming for a second she thought that she should clear this misunderstanding.

But before she could say something Roshni speak up.

Roshni : you can better understand mam that how he is not letting her sleep.

Tanya : I don't know how you get him this easily. (With an irritated expression)

Avneet : what do you mean by this mam, what is wrong with me? (She didn't like the last statement of Tanya because she under rate her)

Tanya : I mean there are so many other better options are available for him in office why he made this hurry. (Said again under rating her)

Avneet : it is all about luck madam. After all I am the most beautiful girl in this office.

Tanya : who told you this?

Avneet : he told me, that I am the most beautiful girl here. (Said making her more jealous)

Tanya : you didn't even have a fashion sense. I hope he will realize mistake very soon.

This argument getting heat up now.

Roshni holds her hand and calm her somehow because Tanya is their senior here.

Avneet : I will not let him feel it was his mistake, and now it is a fact that we are happy together.

Stay tuned.