Siddharth is a known as "Lover Boy"
But he is single.

Reason is siddharth is writing romantic love stories since long, so now his imagination becomes really wide.

He want someone perfect like he write the characters of girls in his books.

And now his imagination isn't matching with any girl on this planet.

So in the search of Good work and a girl fits in his imagination of a perfect girl.

Siddharth shifts in Delhi, right now he is staying with his relatives and looking for a flat in Delhi.

Next day,

Today,

Avneet is more upset, she didn't get any flat in her budget yet.

She came to office with a bad mood, and as soon she entered in office she bumped with someone.

Yeah Correct,

Hero and heroine met each other finally.

Siddharth look at her and lost in her for moment, she is really so beautiful even more than his imagination

When avneet is fuming in anger, as she was already irritated and now this guy collide with her.

She is fuming in anger.

And without even asking him who is he, she vent all the frustration of her landlord of siddharth.

When siddharth is still looking at her, he did not even blink his eyes once in this one long minute

Avneet : hey mister, stop staring me.

Siddharth : I am sorry mam.

Avneet : what sorry? God gave you two eyes can't you see 5'4 feet girl.

Siddharth : I really didn't noticed you coming mam, I am really sorry.

Avneet : you just shut up, I know guys like you very well, you all did this to just take advantage of young girls, but mister you target a wrong girl.

Siddharth : calm down mam. I am sorry.

Avneet : get lost from here. (She shouted)

Siddharth left.

Stay tuned.

25+ votes