46

Avneet : listen Mr you can tease me later. Right now tell me what should I do?

Siddharth : I told you it is your choice and for your kind information, we are not going to have a kiss today.

Avneet is bit confused because he earned 25 points and didn't want to kiss.

Siddharth walks to the bathroom.

Avneet : wait wait... now clear my confusion first, don't you want to kiss.

Siddharth : I want it badly.

Avneet : then... I mean I am not getting desperate but you have 25 point and as I promised you if you want you can kiss me now.

Siddharth : thank you so much, Avneet. But I planned something else.

Avneet : something else?

Siddharth : yes, I will collect point all over this week, and redeem it together.

Avneet : how?

Siddharth : don't get me wrong my dear, but I don't think I will be able to control my body when we will kiss. So maybe my hands runs to touch you. So i wanna earn 250 points.

Avneet turns red listening this.

Siddharth : so i will wait. Okay?

Avneet nods in yes.

The cheeks turns really red blushing hard.

Siddharth went to the bathroom, and dress up for office.

In Next 4 day,

Siddharth collects more 135 points, he have total 160 points now. According to this speed of collection of points it takes more 5-6 days.

But now Avneet equally feeling excited for the day. When he will collect 250 points.

But at the same time she is feeling nervous as well she don't know whatever she is doing is right or wrong.

But definitely she is enjoying the game. And she knows that siddharth is a nice guy, he won't take advantage of her against her choice.

So it's fair with him.

Stay tuned.

Do you think they can wait 5-6 days? Because author can't 😂.