76

Siddharth get ready and came to living room, Avneet is in kitchen, with tying buttons of her wrist, he walks towards the kitchen.

Before he could walk into the kitchen. She came out with one big dish of breakfast in her hand.

Avneet : where are you going, darling?

Siddharth : I was coming to ask you only that if you need any help?

Avneet : no baby, see I made pasta for us!! Come...

Siddharth : pasta?

Avneet : I know you didn't like pasta much, but I will wake up early in the morning from tomorrow, and I promise I learn making new dishes. (She said with a promising smile)

Siddharth : hey hey!! Relax... What happened to you all of sudden? You didn't need to take all this burden, we can live like before.

Avneet : no way, I want this to be done, so I will behave like a good wifey.

Siddharth isn't getting it what happened to her.

Avneet : okay come on.

Siddharth and Avneet shared a dish.

Avneet : I hope you won't mind sharing dish with me?

Siddharth : of course not my love, it's good idea. Even it saves energy of dish washing.

Avneet : huh... I can wash all the utensils myself, and I did it for us.

Siddharth : aww, you are behaving so cute today.

They had breakfast together. And they went to the office.

Siddharth can notice so many changes in Avneet, after last night, and it doesn't look like it's because of they had sex.

It looks like she sounds loving because she is taking that husband wife thing too serious.

Meant, she actually trying to behave a typical Indian wife with him.

Siddharth have no issues from this initially because she is just showing love him.

And that is overall good for him and all what like what he wants.

Stay tuned.

Target 40 votes