Avneet : now don't scold me I am already feeling Ill.

Siddharth : yeah yeah, you rest now.

Avneet rest all day and at night siddharth bring a ginger soup for her.

Siddharth : get up avneet, have it?

Avneet : what?

Siddharth : ginger soup.

Avneet : yaakkk (giving a disgusting look seeing that Ginger soup)

Siddharth : doctor suggested this for you, so you have to eat it.

Avneet : I don't care, I hate ginger and I will not have it at any cost.

Siddharth : you have to.

Avneet : you can't force me siddharth.

Siddharth : I am requesting you are not trying to force you. And it is good for your health why can't you understand?

Avneet : I am not having it and it is final.

Siddharth : avneet, please.

Avneet : no means no.

Siddharth : why you can't listen to me once in a life. (Feeling irritated)

Avneet : okay I give you option, if you use all your 220 points, I will eat it. (Giving a difficult option, because she knows siddharth won't waste his points)

Siddharth : oh really. (Happily) so I am redeeming my points, eat it.

Avneet : are you serious? Don't you remember for what you collect all those points and how much you work hard for them?

Siddharth : yes, I remember everything.

Avneet : then why are you wasting them?

Siddharth : nothing can be better use than this, your health is everything for me. I don't care about anything else. (Said in a very caring tone)

After seeing this love and concern in his eyes, she can even have poison from his hand.

Siddharth feed her himself. Her tears keep on flowing from her eyes.

Avneet finish the soup.

Siddharth : good girl.

Avneet hugs him, but immediately broke the hug remembering that she have a fever, and she never want to share this fever with him.

Stay tuned.

40+ votes on this and previous chapter