102

Both of them Siddharth and Avneet are really tired.

Siddharth decided that he will give Avneet time to adjust in this new environment and they will made their nupital night tomorrow.

He wants to avoid behave desperate. And now she is his wife so he know that he should not get restless. As she is all belongs to him for whole life now.

In siddharth's POV.

We came in room,

Avneet went to bathroom to change her dress, I changed my clothes in room only.

Just because we live together we are not feeling shy and awkward when we are around each other.

We get married just a day ago, but we had experience, as we lived like couple for 15 days.

After 10 minutes,

Avneet come out of bathroom, looking amazingly fresh and delicious to eat.

Room gets filled with her soothing perfume and her body’s fragrance smell.

Actually it's difficult to resist and control myself for even one night against this beautiful girl who is mine.

She is wearing an red color silk nightie with her wrap around gown over it.

Now I realize this is the latest sexy nightie she bought a day ago we get separated, she told me that she have a surprise wear for me

Avneet loves to buy amazingly sexy nightie sets that comes with silky bra and panty set and that I get to know through the time period we were together and it all done to tease me.

She know that I love her taste in choosing such hot night dresses as if they are just made to be worn on her beautiful body.

She left her hairs open and she is wearing light matching red lipstick with matching eye shades with light makeup.

She is looking like a seductive angel in this red silky cloth.

Still standing at bathroom door, she directly looks into my eyes and asks me softly.

Stay tuned