20

Avneet relieved today.

It was Friday, and on Saturday, Avneet takes a leave from Office.

She packed her all stuff in three luggages, and she didn't have any furniture.

Just one bag of clothes, one bag of files and office stuff, one bag of kitchen's utensils and household stuff.

She booked an autoricshaw and with her bags she reached the Building.

The guard of building stopped her.

And siddharth came down stairs to receive her himself.

Siddharth told the guard that she will be her room mate now, so never stop her again.

He submits her police verification to society and finally Avneet reached the Love Apartment ❤.

Avneet place her bags in living room.

Siddharth bring a glass of water for her.

Avneet : oh thank you siddharth.

Siddharth : your welcome.

Avneet : why you are using all the lights and lamp siddharth in this day broadlight. Mister nigam they consume so much electricity.

Siddharth : you are so stingy yaar, by the way, I thought you have many more stuff, so I was thinking to make space for you.

Avneet : how can you guess it, I am not rich as you.

Siddharth : oh not again avneet.

Avneet : ohk as you say, I will follow all your instructions here, you are boss here.

Siddharth : I am not asking you to treat me like a boss. Live freely, and feel free to say if you feel any problem here.

Avneet : okay.

Siddharth : it's 12 noon, what will you like to eat in lunch.

Avneet : anything you wish, and for a change I will pay today's bill.

Siddharth : oh should I order anything from restaurant?

Avneet : do you have choices?

Siddharth : yeah I can cook.

Avneet : oh really, you know cooking.

Siddharth : yes.

Avneet : so impressive yaar, your wife gonna get a jackpot having you. Simple formula marry siddharth nigam and live an easy and happy life.

Stay tuned