27

Siddharth : avneet I am busy with something right now, we will talk in evening.

Avneet : what kind of friend you are you are not even asking me, that what happened?

Siddharth : is there anything urgent?

Avneet : uhm.. Actually no... But

Siddharth : then please forgive me but this is really important what I am doing?

Before avneet could speak up more. Tanya enter in his cabin.

Tanya : I am so sorry to disturb you guys, if there is no personal conversation going on then may I come in.

Avneet feels so irritated from her after that argument.

Siddharth : no nothing personal going on, please come, I will talk to you later Avneet. You can go.

Avneet feels this insult.

Tanya give a teasing smile, which doubled her anger.

Avneet : now don't talk to me, siddharth.

Siddharth : hey what happen to you?

Avneet : why do you care?

Tanya : mind your tone, siddharth sir is our senior here.

Avneet : this is our personal matter of Tanya mam.

Siddharth : avneet, you can go we will talk later. (Said lovingly)

Avneet left with irritated face. Because she know that Tanya will make her fun now.

Siddharth and Tanya had a conversation on next magazine edition.

Tanya came out.

Tanya : I guess our new boss Siddharth Nigam get bore of you really soon. I think so bad for you avneet.

Avneet can notice the sarcasm in this.

But she didn't have anything to say.

At evening,

Avneet didn't wait for Siddharth today and went to flat from autoricshaw.

And Siddharth understood that she is angry with him, why,  he didn't know.

But he buy some chocolates for her and come back to flat.

It is her turn to make food today. So she is in kitchen. When the door bell rangs she open the door and went back to kitchen without exchanging even a single dialogue with her.

Stay tuned.

40+ votes and 10 comments