103

Avneet : what you are looking at my dear hubby, finally I can call you hubby with all the rights reserved. (She said happily).

Siddharth : looking at you jaan.

Avneet : okay.....so How am I looking in this?

Siddharth : without saying darling, you always look ravishing, hot..

After hearing this she blushed little bit.

Avneet : by the way its our first night, but i can understand you must didn't have that level excitement as you have seen me so many times, so nothing is so special about this time.

Siddharth : oh please....you know this every time you look more beautiful and with each passing day, my love is increasing for you.

Avneet : aww. Then come on give me a hug.

Avneet stretch her arms. I move ahead to embrace my sweetie.

She also walks seductively and gracefully towards me. With open arms I embrace her with eagerness and love.

Siddharth : You must love to get a good night sleep today since you didn’t have enough sleep yesterday. (Said in concern).

Avneet : hey dont be boring guy now just after we get married. Show some excitement my honey it's our first night.

Siddharth : I am saying this for you only else, You are so hot and sexy that who will go to sleep when you are around.

Avneet : oh really.

Siddharth : yes really you are worth all the love and care that I can give you. You make me instant hard when you come out of bathroom looking ravishingly beautiful.

Avneet : then baby use that hard on, don't keep it in your pants. (Said with a wink)

I hug her tight and feel sweet aroma coming from her hairs and her neck.

She pushes me little bit and we both fall on bed then.

I sit on it and she came down on my thighs, holding my neck and shoulder for her balance.

She is sitting on my thighs with her both legs on one side and I can feel her silkiness on my legs, even though I am wearing my pants.

Stay tuned