Siddharth POV

We are in the last day of February, 16 days pass away from the day when me and Avneet starts our relationship.

She is so loving to me from that day.

More than anything else, I am getting a better treatment than the live in relationship.

Because it's not just physical relationship between us here, she really taking care of me in every single thing.

But she is way too kiddish.

She broke my shirt button to tie like heroine do in movies, but later my cute bunny realise that she didn't know how to tie buttons.

But that all was cute.

In these 16 days, Avneet learns so many dishes to cook.

She starts cooking regularly, it makes me feel good to get that treatment, but make me feel nervous as well, because with time she is getting comfortable with this relationship without any commitment.

And it looks like to me sometime that Avneet wants a commitment. But I feel I am not ready for marriage right now.

But I let the things go on.

Because, I need time I am not confused about feelings for Avneet.

It's just I want time, as my family is full of Orthodox thinkers, they won't even understand the meaning of live in.

For them, it's a sin if a young boy and young girl living together before marriage.

So, I don't know what will happen in the future.

But I must say, my present is really beautiful.

POV ends.

It's a Sunday today,

Avneet wake me with a cup of tea and a kiss on his lips.

Avneet : wake up meri jaan, it's 9 AM already. (She said with a very loving tone).

Siddharth hold her wrist and pull her over him.

Avneet and siddharth have a eyelock.

Avneet : good morning Mister Nigam.

Stay tuned.