44

As decided, she had to give points to him on everything. So within a day he earn total 17 points.

But now Avneet is thinking that it is easy for him, by the way it is not easy for him he is occupied in work from morning.

As he will get 25 points easily, which equals to a French Kiss.

So now she decide that she will tease him.

But she didn't get any chance because Siddharth is listening everything whatever she is saying without any argument today.

And by night,

He had pursed 22 points. He is happy, and Avneet is nervous because her first kiss in loading really soon.

Next morning,

Avneet and Siddharth wake up at the same time, Avneet mostly takes time to get ready, so she prefers to use bathroom first.

She get inside his room, when he is going to bathroom only.

Avneet : good morning, Siddharth.

Siddharth : good morning

Avneet : give me 10 minutes, I will be back.

Siddharth : no it is my turn to go for it is Monday today, remember.

Avneet : please yaar right little late to get up.

Siddharth : that is not my problem madam I will use the bathroom first.

Avneet : please, will you do this with your sweet baby girl. (Trying to melt him making cute faces)

Siddharth : sorry, but it is my turn and I will not leave it, free of cost. (Ask 3 points in return)

Avneet knows that these 3 points make him lead to the kiss. So she is not ready to give up this soon.

Avneet : Mr Siddharth Nigam it is not good to get greedy like this, you will not get point for this.

Siddharth : so you should stay here and wait for your turn.

Avneet : this is so unfair, Siddharth.

Siddharth : rules are rules madam. Wait for your turn.

Stay tuned.

What do you think, will Avneet give 3 points to him to go first in bathroom?

Comment!!

Target 40 votes