19

Avneet moves close to him and hugs him, he never ever hugged like this before.

Avneet : you know you are the best?

Siddharth : I never know I get all this benefits being a friend of this beautiful girl. (Said flirting)

Avneet : who knows how many benefits are waiting for you mister nigam. (Flirt back)

Siddharth blush and withdraw his  flirt against her because she carrying dangerous mood and killing smile on her face.

Avneet : by the way, you can take time to decide pro and cons to allow me in your flat, because I am clear that I can't pay more than 10000 month.

Siddharth : I am sure don't worry.

Avneet : okay means, I should start packing.

Siddharth : yeah sure, but tell me one thing what will we tell in office if anybody get to know.

Avneet : I don't think we need to give any explanation to anyone, we are adults we can decide and take our own decisions.

Siddharth : true. (When he is confused a bit about it, and concern about society)

Avneet : okay I will shift on Sunday.

Siddharth : sure.

Avneet came out and Roshni is waiting to know that what she talked to siddharth.

Avneet went to her.

Avneet : mission successful.

Roshni : means?

Avneet : means he get ready, he told me that I can shift at his place this Sunday. Haaaash... I am so relieved today.

Roshni : I can't believe your luck, you get such a hottie so easily.

Avneet : why are you getting jelous I am not getting it, because you have a bf, you should not be jelous of me.

Roshni : yes I should not to be, and even I am not, but I am thinking that what will everyone think when they get to know that you two living together.

Avneet : I don't have time to think all this.

Stay tuned.