95

Avneet smiled.

Siddharth : listen avneet....

Avneet : shhhh... I don't want any explanation, whatever happened between us was mutually done, I want that physically.

Siddharth : avneet, yaar it was not just physical, I feel for you but....

Avneet : Siddharth, don't try to explain this, it hurts you and me both. Let it be a good memory for both of us and remember me. (Said with a smile along with moist eyes)

Siddharth again hold her hand.

Avneet free her hand from his hand.

Avneet : not for now, take your time, have a great life.

Avneet drag her bags and left "Love Apartment".

Everyone in the society is watching them.

Siddharth is trying to convince avneet. But she didn't listen anything, she kissed her forehead before sit in the car and then bid a good bye.

Avneet : I wish you will get someone 100 times better than me in your future. Take care. (With moist eyes)

Siddharth : please don't go avu.

Avneet : I have to go, siddharth. And please if you ever loved me don't stop me for now.

Siddharth didn't have anything to say now.

Avneet : bhaiya, let's go, drop me at railway station,

Cab driver starts the car.

Avneet : take care, and yeah avu loves you, remember that. (Said with a smile)

Siddharth : I will miss you.

Avneet : not more than me. (With tears rolling down on her cheek).

Now driver moves to car and soon the cab left the society compound and siddharth left alone.

Mr. Mishra came there.

Mr. Mishra : what happened siddharth beta?

Siddharth have nothing to say, he silently walks to his flat without answer any question of anyone.

He cried a lot after went to his room.

Meanwhile, avneet is also holding her tears in her eyes somehow in the public transport travelling.

Stay tuned.