72

Avneet : siddharth stop it, please. (While the soft moan escape from her mouth)

Siddharth : oh really.

His finger fits between her pussy lips and split them into two.

Avneet : oh god. Nooooooo....

Siddharth didn't stop his finger himself and some wet drops coming out from her pussy shows the positive signal he wants.

Avneet is not even stopping him.

Siddharth : Avneet, do we really need your panties to be there? (He asked breathing near his neck, whisper in her ear).

Avneet : I need it but I know you won't let me be in this for long.

Siddharth : so take it off please!!

Avneet : do it yourself siddharth, I am not gonna help you. (Said shyly and enjoying it internally)

Siddharth : my pleasure babyyyy.

It takes less than one minute and siddharth apart her panty from her body and throw it on the floor.

Avneet turns toward him and hug him. Which make his boobs come on his chest.

Siddharth hugs her too and unhook her bra and pull it off. She didn't mind and stay still in tight hug.

Siddharth hands get down on her pussy again, massaging her clit his fingers find her opening.

Avneet : wait...!!

Siddharth : what happened?

Avneet : you should remove your shorts too.

Siddharth : can't you do it?

Avneet prefer to deal in action right now, and removing his short result sprang out his hard tool land between her thighs.

It was not the very wise decision for Avneet.

Avneet starts giving slow handjob to her.

But he got a handjob already, so Avneet knows that he wants something else, she lean down and place her lips on his dick.

Which results a satisfactory moan from him.

Avneet slowly take it in her mouth. And starts licking and sucking it like a pro.

She is not good in blowjob but he wants it like hell.

Stay tuned.