55

They reached office,

Siddharth didn't know what happened to her but she is behaving strange today.

She is more aware about her clothes, her hairs and looks more than anyday else till this date.

Avneet is fixing her hair again and again, she isn't sure how she is looking to him.

When they walk into the office area.

Siddharth : all okay, Avneet?

Avneet : yes, any issues?

Siddharth : no, but you are behaving strange today.

Avneet : strange? Do I look strange to you today?

Siddharth : no, I mean you are behaving different from every day today. I mean normally you doesn't care about you dress up this much.

Avneet : yeah, but now I realised that girls should be more aware for dressing sense, after all boys gets attracted to beautiful girls. (With checking his reaction)

Siddharth : oh, is it? Meant you are trying on someone?

Avneet : don't you know?

Siddharth : how do I know, you didn't told me. (Teasingly)

Avneet (in mind) : when I offer you a kiss idiot, obviously it's you whom I am trying for.

Siddharth : speak up, who is that lucky guy?

Avneet : you can be that lucky guy... Who knows. (Teasingly and in a flirty tone)

Siddharth : oh I would love to...

There conversation get Intrupted by Roshni.

Roshni : good morning guys.

Avneet : good morning. (Sounds irritated)

Siddharth : yaa, good morning.

Roshni : if you don't mind may I steal your girl for some time from you, mister nigam. (Teasingly asked)

Siddharth : sure sure, I was going to my cabin only, have a good day girls.

With this, siddharth strides to his cabin.

Roshni : I guess, romance is going to peak between mister nigam and miss kaur. (Teasingly)

Avneet : shut up... You spoiled the moment yaar. (Irritated)

Roshni : hey what I did?

Avneet : nothing, you won't understand.

Stay tuned.