68

Avneet get on her knees on the bed and siddharth is standing beside on the bed corner.

She hugs him.

Her boobs crush with his chest but now no hesitation left.

Siddharth : I love you.

Avneet : do you really mean it, or just saying because I am naked in front of you? (She asked seriously, because love meant a lot to her)

Siddharth : what do you think?

Avneet : if you want to know honestly, then I really feel you care for me, you really take care of me in my fever for three days.

Siddharth : hmm and?

Avneet : and you cook for me, adjust with your lifestyle for me, even give me whatever makes me feel comfortable according to me.

Siddharth : so you feel na that I love you!!

Avneet : yes I feel, but this time I don't for what this is for?

Siddharth : means?

Avneet : I mean I am not sure it's for Avneet Kaur or Naked Girl sitting in front of you.

Siddharth : do you really think my feelings for you can change according to you clothes.

Avneet : No. Means you love me?

Siddharth : yes I love you, it was always more than a friend, I am not saying I am committing.

Avneet : I don't need a commitment, right now we are in the phase where we are happy with each other, and I don't want this relationship to come with the unlying terms and conditions.

Siddharth : you know, you are just perfect.

Siddharth hugs him.

Avneet feels his sticky dick touch her belly.

Avneet hold it again.

Avneet : this needs a clean up baby.

Siddharth : yeah, but I was wishing it to happen with something else.

Avneet : dont worry, if everything will go good then this Sunday, It can finish it in my mouth.

Siddharth smiled.

Stay tuned.