75

Next morning,

Avneet wake up early in the morning, she get up and get ready before Siddharth wake up today.

The glow in morning today in unmatched.

She wake up with a smile as she is feels the love all night being in the wrap of his arms.

Avneet came out.

She is in front of mirror fixing her ear rings, when siddharth wake up.

Siddharth get up with a yawn 🥱.

Siddharth : good morning, Avneet.

Avneet turn her face half a round, smile at him and bid a good morning to him.

Siddharth : why you didn't wake me up its 8 AM yaar.

Avneet : Aree, it's okay you can still get ready before time, baby. (She came to him give a cute kiss on his cheek).

Siddharth : what about breakfast 🍳☕🍞?

Avneet : I will behave a good girl from now, so your dear wifey gonna cook today. (She said with a happy smile).

Siddharth : ohh wifey and all, someone is in a good mood today.

Avneet : yes a lot, you told me na that we are in husband - wife phase of our relationship. So I behave like a good wife now.

Siddharth : don't you think jaan, you are taking it too seriously.

Avneet : why, dont you love me? (With a such kinda face expression 🥺🥺)

Siddharth : I love you baby, but it's fact na that we are not husband - wife.

Avneet : yes, but if we are in a relationship then we can call each other husband - wife. Maybe one day it will our fact. (She said with a smile)

Siddharth : okay do what makes you happy. (Said lovingly, giving her a kiss on her cheek)

Avneet : good boy, now I will make breakfast and will wait for you!!

Siddharth : okay.

Avneet went to kitchen and siddharth went to take a shower.

Stay tuned.