94

Avneet picks a call.

Avneet : where are you bhaiya?

Cab driver : I am on the building gate, mam.

Avneet : okay wait there I am coming in a minute.

Cab driver : okay mam.

Avneet disconnected the call.

Siddharth : what the hell is this avu, you are not going anywhere, isn't it clear to you? (Trying to show his rights on her)

Avneet : what makes you think that you have right to stop me now, siddharth? (With the tear filled eyes)

Siddharth : we love each other!! I have rights over you.

Avneet : we didn't siddharth, maybe it was never love and if it was then here it ends, I am thankful to you for everything, it was great time with you and I will always remember you as my good memory.

Siddharth : avneet stop it yaar, why are you going like this... And where are you going?

Avneet : to my home town, I can't stay with you anymore.

Siddharth : but why? Listen I will find any other job for you, and if you want I will also leave this job.

Avneet : no siddharth, I didn't want anything now. I just want to go away from this city. (Sounds heart broken)

Avneet walks towards door.

Siddharth : no I will not let you go.

Siddharth hold her hand.

Avneet : siddharth, leave my hand.

Siddharth : you are not going anywhere, so stop being stubborn kid now. (Strictly).

Avneet drop the bag on floor and turn towards her.

Avneet hold his palm.

Avneet : just give me answer in yes or no?

Siddharth : what?

Avneet : will you marry me?

Siddharth feel frozen on his place, he remains silent for a minute.

Avneet : I asked you something, will you accept me as your life partner? (With tear filled eyes asked)

Siddharth : avneet, I need time yaar I am not ready for marriage right now.

Stay tuned.