Avneet : what happened siddharth, please calm down. (She try to calm him lovingly when scared)

Siddharth : listen Avneet, (with a lot of anger in his eyes), we are going to change the flat now, because we have no marriage certificate.

Avneet remains silent.

Siddharth : and yeah, stop this husband wife thing, it will create a mess in our lives.

Avneet : hmm.

Siddharth went to his room, he change his clothes and ready to go to bed.

Avneet had fast from morning so she didn't ate anything, she was feeling hungry but after this argument she have no mood to eat a bite.

Siddharth : what will you like to have?

Avneet : I am not feeling hungry. (With a low tone).

She went to bathroom, change her clothes and after that she directly went to sleep in living room.

Siddharth came out in living room.

Siddharth : hey!!

Avneet : hmm. (With his facing opposite side, her eyes are full of tears so she is avoiding seeing at him)

Siddharth : what happened, I didn't told you that we can't sleep together?

Avneet turn around.

Avneet : oh we can't hide from anyone that we aren't married, but we can share bed. Good... (Said sarcastically with tear in her eyes)

Siddharth : I am just asking to sleep.

Avneet : siddharth, go and sleep. Good night.

Siddharth : avneet...

Avneet turns her face away.

Siddharth : okay good night. It's waste of time sometime try to make you understand anything because you just understand things fits in your mind. (Angrily).

He went to his room.

Avneet cried after this.

Siddharth didn't slept whole night. But he is not able to figure out that where he is wrong.

Stay tuned.