106

Avneet have silky hair she use them to tickle me most of the time.

She licks my stomach with her tongue and her lips.

I hold her by shoulders and pull her up closer to me and make her stand.

As she stands up on her knees, I untie the knot of her wrap around gown and pull it open.

I make it open and slide it from her hands and it comes off easily.

My dick gets another stroke of energy after seeing her in front of me.

She is wearing a shorter nightie inside this.

It has tied straps on her shoulder and a plunging neck line, showing ample of her cleavage.

The soft silk material is flowing effortlessly over her skin.

Her boobs fill this nightie and makes it stretch around her chest.

Her nipples are already getting hard and poking against the silk by all this foreplay.

This nightie just finishes around her mid thighs and her milky legs are out on display to be lick and love.

My mouth is open, Its not first time I am seeing her but everytime she gives me currents and like always I stare at her in return she always blushes at the way I am looking at her for first time.

I am still sitting on bed and she is standing on her knees in front of me in between my legs.

I raise my both hands to her sides and hold her by her waist and pull her closer.

I wrap my arms around her back and kiss her flat stomach.

I dig my face and tongue in her stomach and my hands are roaming on her back.

Avneet is now moaning.

I get hold of her butts with my hands and start caressing them.

She knows that her butts are gone in attack for first as she also knows and used to with all this romance but today we are on bed after 16-18 days.

Avneet have smooth skin like butter and this feel of silk over her butts is making it smoother.

She is enjoying the way her butts are caressed and squeezing them.

Stay tuned