110

Now she brings her hands to her back and hold my cock and start caressing and squeezing it.

It has grown too hard by now, she sat on the floow to suck my dick, She holds my dick with her right hand and brings it closer to her rosy lips.

She plants a small kiss to start with and my dick twitches little bit to show love for the kind of treatment it just received from her lips.

Next she takes out her tongue and start licking my dick from bottom to top.

Water is still flowing on my body and she is like slurping water from my dick.

She is gently moving her mouth over my dick and slowly, more than half of my dick is inside her mouth.

What a sensational feeling when water is falling on my body and her hot mouth is engulfing my dick in her mouth.

It’s like I am in heaven already. She starts moving back and forth and caressing my balls with her hands.

I have been hard for a long time and can’t stand further.

My body starts getting stiff, I hold her head a little tighter now and she increases the speed of sucking and with this I release my cum in her mouth.

She get up and brush her as I filled her mouth completely with the cum jam in her throat.

Avneet : baby you go and wait for me for five minutes out side.

Siddharth : why?

Avneet : will I get some time alone in bathroom at least my darling?

Siddharth : do you really want?

Avneet playfully push him out of bathroom.

Siddharth : you are so bad.

Avneet : I love you.

Siddharth : I love you too but come out soon.

Avneet smile and shut the door.

Stay tuned.