111

I didn't went to my bed because I know what will I do on my bed alone I am feeling so desperate.

As soon she open the door I went to her I lift her up into my arms and bring her to bed directly.

Avneet removed all her clothes except her thong which is adjustable easily and after getting wet from water in shower I too take off my all clothes.

So we both are almost naked.

I lift her and laid her down on the bed.

Avneet : hey hey relax siddhaarth baby.

Siddharth : no my darling now nobody from us can relax until it will be done.

Avneet : oh is it? (Teasingly)

Her teasing is working as a fuel in the fire of desire burning in siddharth.

She laid down on the bed and I put her legs up, position her, I am not in a mood to wait anymore.

So I hold my dick between her legs and hold my tip right at the entrance to her castle.

And now I insert my 7 tool inside her vagina, but she push me back and told me to use lubrication.

She wants to go slow or maybe she just want to tease me but I couldn’t control my erotic feelings and sexual thoughts over her.

I just open her legs and insert again.

Her cunt feel always tight initially to insert my dick into her honey well, I know I never used lubrication before so I can manage it without any lube.

I am rubbing her pussy which is enough to make her naturally ready for my dick.

It felt easy in few minutes to insert my dick fully into her and now she hug me fully and kiss my lips and she start moving her pussy and control her shouting.

Slowly she rest and adjust with pumping. And after 30 minute long intercourse I end up filling her honey pot with cum.

But today, I can claim her mine, so we fell on bed and slept.

Live in love apartment ends for us too good.

The End.