64

We both are too deep in the act of kissing each other, she is not even consider stopping.

I am kissing all over her neck, to her eyes, to her ear, to slipping to het mouth again lick her tongue while we are kissing.

I got hold of her shoulders, pull her upwards and made her sit as I thought to make a try to off her top.

I lean again on her, oh really, she raise her hand when she is not meeting her eyes as she is feeling shy but she let me remove her top.

She is under my control in a bra now.

But actually, the bra is covering similar amount of boobs in them as much the top carrying.

Her boobs are truly good.

I didn't thought to touch them.

But when the point system going on I am thinking that I will surely see her in her lingerie, I achieve half of my wish.

But for me now it's a task to not to take off the bra sooner.

Avneet : remove your shirt!!

Siddharth starts taking off his shirt on her demand, because this is not a time to tease now as much as he listen to her that much he will end in a profitable side.

Avneet : good boy.

Avneet came over him and she give so many kisses on his chest to him. But siddharth won't lose the control for long and he again switch the position and get her under him again.

Siddharth is hugging her, she realise it's more than hug, and intentionally his hands are looking for her bra opening.

Avneet get alert.

Siddharth still some inches away from her bra hooks on her back.

Avneet get up.

Avneet : now what are you trying to do mister nigam? (She asked shyly, holding her bra tighter)

Siddharth : what I did? (Act innocent)

Avneet : you know right. We aren't supposed to go that ahead.

Stay tuned.

Sorry for little inconvenience but wattpad unpublished this itself so I again published chapter 64