97

After ten minutes, jai went to kitchen.

Her mom and her dad is busy in kitchen.

Jai came in Avneet's room. Avneet is carrying one photo frame of siddharth with her in her bag.

Jai knocks the door so she hide that photo in her drawer.

Jai : di, here is your room freshner.

Avneet : thank you.

Jai : what happened didi?

Avneet : nothing.

Jai : I am your brother, I can bet on it that there is something more than professional problem. Because I know you are not a girl back out from any situation.

Avneet can't hold her tears anymore and they find way to escape from her eyes.

Jai feels more worried seeing her cry.

Jai (in deep concern and worried) : now I am feeling worried didi, tell me that what happened?

Avneet : I have nothing to tell you jai.

Jai : you have, trust me if you want it will be just between you and me.

Avneet told her about siddharth, but avoid tell him about live together. She told him that she loved someone but that guy didn't accept her as her wife.

Jai : means he cheat you.

Avneet : noooo, I expected more than i should, he never commit to me, but my feelings grown unbelievably strong for him, I start feeling like I wanna marry him live my whole life with him, but then all of sudden everything shattered. (Said with sobs).

Jai : I can understand your feelings my sister, but we can't even blame that guy in this case.

Avneet : I don't even want to blame him, I still love him.

Jai : do he know this?

Avneet : hmm.

Jai : then he must be selfish didi, you should forget about him. And I am hundred percent sure, god must made someone special for you.

Avneet : hmm.

Jai : now cheer up and be happy.

Avneet smiled a bit.

Stay tuned.