32

Siddharth : you tell me what can I ask in return?

Avneet : you can try your luck, maybe you get the thing what you want? I mean God knows. (Said teasingly)

Siddharth : so is there any probability to get a kiss from this beautiful girl? (He asked shyly and with bit hesitation)

Avneet : go and make a coffee. (Change the topic shyly)

Siddharth : you didn't answered, it means no. (Get up straight, convincing himself with a smile)

Avneet : I did not said no, you go and make coffee, maybe you get it. (Said looking into her laptop avoiding looking at him in shyness)

Siddharth : oh really. Then you just wait five minutes I will be back. (Excitedly went to the kitchen)

Avneet smiled on this excited reaction of siddharth.

Siddharth made a coffee and handed over the coffee mug to her.

Avneet : only one, I thought you will give me accompany.

Siddharth remains silent.

Avneet : come... (Ask him to come closer)

Siddharth moves ahead in excitement.

Avneet : close your eyes?

Siddharth : but....

Avneet : please na.

Siddharth closed his eyes.

Avneet place her lips on his cheek and settle back on her place on bed.

Avneet : happy now.

Avneet expecting that siddharth will not be happy with this kiss on his cheek as he must be expecting a kiss on his lips.

But siddharth's expression says that it made him really happy. He is smiling and blushing hard like a hell.

Avneet : happy now?

Siddharth : a lot. You are just... So sweet yaar.

Siddharth is about to hug her but stopped him but avneet get up on her knees on bed to adjust the height as he is standing and hugs him.

Avneet : you are sweet too my dear bestie.

Siddharth : oh promotion friend to best friend. I love this.

Avneet smiled.

Stay tuned.