107

Her butts is very sensitive like her boobs and she gets arouse when they are caressed and felt in handful manner.

As much as I love to touch them, that much she like them to be touched by me and that is the best thing in us.

I really want to feel roundness of her butts and make her turn around.

Now she is standing in between my legs facing opposite me and her delicious back is just in front of my face with the cover of shorter nightie.

How irresistible that sight is, I cant even explain, her silky ass in front of me wrap in silky nightie to grab and feel against my face.

This is exactly I did.

I immediately pull her closer to me and kiss her round fleshy butts and rubb my face all over it and feeling the crack with my nose and cheeks.

As I told she have super sensitive ass is getting warmer and she is moaning loudly now and making grunting sounds.

When she is excites like hell, she can't help to make loud noises but that are big turn on for me.

I move my hands slowly up and caress just bottom of her boobs and feel the roundness and softness at the same time.

My fingers start tracing roundness of her boobs while my lips are busy in kissing her butts.

My hands at same time grab both her boobs and squeeze them gently.

Avneet and me is getting extreme pleasure and love sounds filled the room.

Avneet : my dear, I am all yours....Go gentle please and one by one.

I am enjoying softness of both her boobs and ass at the same time and licking them.

I raise the her nightie from her thighs to see treasure wrap under it. I acquired that already so many days ago but today I become king in actual term.

Her fleshy and milky smooth thighs start showing up as nightie moves further up.

Stay tuned