59

Some how they spent the day with thinking that what gonna happen this evening both of them are excited but so nervous too.

Because they are living together so it's not gonna be difficult for them to start.

The difficult thing will the phase when they have to stop themselves on the right time.

Both of them reached home at evening,

Siddharth went to his room, both of them are feeling shy asking each other what they should do on the occasion of this kiss day.

Siddharth came out after changing his dress

It looks like he keep his two top buttons of his shirt remains open.

Siddharth : go and change, Avneet till then I will serve the dinner for us.

Avneet : okay.

Avneet (in mind) : oh god, he is damn hot. I should be prepared too else I will be the only one gonna lose control. And looks despo then.

Siddharth went to kitchen. He is taking deep breath to control himself.

His cock giving him a lot of uneasy time today in the excitement that what can happen.

Avneet went to his room and change her clothes.

Siddharth calls avneet for a dinner and Avneet came out with even more deadly look.

She is wearing a pink, quite deep neck night dress, it doesn't look like dress to sleep.

Because how can someone let her sleep with this.

Avneet sit on the bed opposite him, she is staring at him and siddharth at her

Both are exchanging shy looks in middle but can't stop drooling over each other.

Siddharth opens one more button of his shirt making it more hot.

Avneet can't gulp a bite looking at him, the most tasty dish is looking siddharth nigam to her and siddharth is feeling same for Avneet.

Siddharth : have it?

Stay tuned.