Chapter 1: Omega

While the handsome alpha poses for his photoshoot, he notices that the male omega who is running errands for the photographer seems to be in distress. As he continues to watch the male omega, he notices the dizzying sweet scent that is dripping from the omega whose face is becoming pale.

"Okay! Good job, everyone!" The photoshoot director shouts and claps his hands in excitement once the photo shoot ends.

"Let's go get something to eat to celebrate the end of the season!" A female alpha suggests which earns several praises and shouts of excitement. 

The alpha notices that the male omega's face turns paler when he hears the announcement. There is something seriously wrong with the omega.

"Are you okay?" The alpha softly asks the omega when he approaches the shivering omega.

"I-I need to g-go home." The omega whispers and nervously places his bag in front of him.

"Kim Taehyung! Hurry up!" The photographer shouts to the shaking omega.

"I will take you home. Don't worry." The alpha gently tells the omega whose eyes widen in complete shock.

"N-no. I-it's okay. I need to go t-to the dinner." Taehyung whispers and scampers away.

Throughout the dinner, the alpha keeps a careful eye on the shivering omega who is now covered in sweat.

"Did someone put on really sweet perfume?" A beta asks as she sniffs the air.

"Maybe it is another customer." Someone else at the table suggests and takes a bite of her meal.

When the small omega shakily gets up from the table and runs to the bathroom, the alpha gets up and follows him. The alpha is surprised when he hears whimpers coming from the male omega bathroom.

"Hey, are you okay? Are you sure that you don't want to go home?" The alpha asks from the other side of the shut door.

"P-please t-take me home. I d-don't know what is happening." Taeyung whimpers and slowly opens the bathroom door.

"I think you are in heat. Is this your first heat?" The alpha softly asks as his eyes turn red.

"Heat? I have never been in heat before." The omega gasps in shock when he sees the alpha's red eyes.

"I promise that I won't hurt you. I am currently taking suppressants, so your pheromones will not affect me." The alpha softly explains to the shaking omega.

"Then please take me home." Taehyung softly cries and trusts the alpha.

"Jeon, where are you going?!" The photographer at the table shouts.

"I am going home." The alpha answers as he hides the shaking omega behind him.

"Okay." The photographer hums in disappointment.

Once they are outside, the alpha takes his jacket off and drapes it over the shivering omega. The omega relaxes when the alpha's pheromones comfort him.

"I'll get you to your home safely. I promise." The alpha softly tells the shaking omega.

"Thank you, Jeon Jungkook-ssi." Taehyung whispers with teary eyes.

"You can just call me Jungkook." Jungkook softly smiles and releases more of his calming pheromones to comfort Taehyung.

"I've never had a heat before. I didn't know that this would happen. I am sorry." Taehyung quietly explains as shame fills his eyes.

"There is no reason to apologize. I remember how shocked I was when I had my first rut. The first is never a good experience, especially when you don't have someone to spend it with. Do you have anyone that you want to call to help you?" Jungkook softly asks as he follows the directions of the GPS to the address that Taehyung put into his phone.