🔞 Chapter 83: Spring

"Are you ready?" Jimin softly asks Yoongi as the cheers of the audience filter backstage.

"It's kinda our debut." Yoongi hums and holds Jimin's hand. "Are you ready?"

"Since I am performing with you, everything is going to be okay." Jimin smiles and pecks Yoongi's nose.

"Is everyone ready for our next performance?!" The question causes the area to fill with cheers of excitement. "Let's welcome Min Yoongi and Jeon Jimin!"

Jimin and Yoongi take deep breaths and smile at each other before walking onto the stage. When they walk on stage, they look around the audience and squeeze each other's hands. As they look around the crowd, they see Hoseok, Bogum, Jongin, and Hyesun shouting and cheering for them in the first row.

When the first key plays, the audience quiets. Their classmates had spread the word that Jimin and Yoongi's performance was emotional and beautiful, so they should not scream and cheer during the performance. As Yoongi softly raps and plays the piano, Jimin dances with all of his heart. Every time Yoongi performs, Jimin feels his emotions swell. He can feel his beta's overflowing emotions. Without a link, Jimin knows what emotions his beta is feeling, and he wants to show the world the beauty within his hyung's soul.

As Jimin bows at the end of the first song, the entire audience gasps in awe and looks up at the pair with starry eyes. When Jimin looks at the audience, he smiles and then looks at his hyung. While Jimin smiles at him, Yoongi gets up from the piano, grabs his guitar, and walks over to Jimin.

With a peck on Jimin's cheek, causing the audience to scream with excitement, Yoongi strums the first note. Jimin shyly smiles at Yoongi's soft show of affection. "I love you," Yoongi whispers before turning his attention to the audience. "I love you too," Jimin whispers in response as he looks at his beta with overflowing affection and love.

When Jimin sings while looking at Yoongi, the entire audience quietly squeals. Jimin smiles as he continues to sing to Yoongi. He loves the sweet song that his beta wrote for him. As Jimin looks at him while singing, Yoongi feels his heart beat out of his chest. Jimin's sweet voice and loving gaze express his love for him, and Yoongi finds himself falling more in love with his omega.

As the final note reverberates through the air, the audience fills with shouts and excited clapping. Jimin smiles and quickly hugs Yoongi before they bow to the audience.

When Jimin and Yoongi go backstage, they are tackled by the others. "You were amazing! My eyes, heart, and ears have been blessed!" Hoseok dramatically squeals as he squeezes his little brother in his arms.

"Your performance was amazing." Bogum gently places his hand on Yoongi's shoulder, receiving a shy smile from the beta.

"Thank you." Yoongi shyly responds and smiles at the alpha.

"I can't wait for you two to officially debut." Hyesun grins with excitement.

"Your composing skills are phenomenal. I can't wait to download all of the songs you release." Jongin tells Yoongi, earning a big smile from the beta.

"Let's go enjoy the festival!" Hyesun shouts with excitement, grabbing her boyfriend and dragging him away.

"There are lots of food vendors here, and I am going to try something from each vendor." Hoseok grins with excitement as he runs off, with his boyfriend quietly following behind.

"He's going to get a stomach ache like he always does when he overeats from excitement." Jimin sighs and shakes his head at his older brother.

"Oh! Gummy and I are going to stay at a hotel tonight to study!" Hoseok shouts to his little brother as he continues to run off.