Chapter 74: With You

"Hyung, this is amazing!" Jimin's eyes are wide with awe while he listens to the song that Yoongi wrote as they sit on the floor of his bedroom together.

"It's just the demo. You'll do the singing part. Your voice is absolutely angelic. We'll get a good grade because of your voice." Yoongi shyly mutters as he tries to compliment his omega without stuttering.

"Hyung, look at me." Jimin gently places his index finger under Yoongi's chin and carefully tilts his beta's face to look him in the eyes. "You are extremely talented and gifted. It is idiotic and rude to overlook someone as talented as you just because you are a beta. We will get a good grade because of your incredible talent. I am the luckiest person because you are my partner, in and out of the classroom." He leans forward and presses a tender kiss on his beta's forehead.

Releasing his pent-up breath, Yoongi scoots closer and buries his face in the crook of Jimin's neck. He had been worried about showing the song to Jimin. He wanted it to be perfect.

"Do we want to use one of my Samchon's recording rooms? He has one in his home." Jimin softly asks as he holds his beta in his arms.

"That would be nice." Yoongi hums and turns his head to look at his omega's side profile. "Beautiful." He whispers as his eyes trace Jimin's side profile.

Jimin blushes and nibbles his plump bottom lip as his beta's breath gently brushes against his neck. As Jimin tugs his bottom lip between his teeth, Yoongi suddenly surges forward and smashes their lips together, knocking Jimin's breath out of his chest. When they crash on the floor, Jimin moans and opens his mouth for his beta to explore.

Yoongi feels every atom in his body ignite as Jimin's moans turn to whines. When the scent of Jimin's arousal blooms in the room, Yoongi slides his fingers over the omega's stomach and up his chest. Whenever Yoongi is touching Jimin, it is as if the clouds of doubt and fear dissipate like magic. He feels alive knowing that Jimin's pants, whines, and moans are caused by him.

"Jimin-ah," Yoongi growls as he bites Jimin's bottom lip, causing his omega's eyes to widen in surprise.

Before Yoongi can regret his reaction, Jimin lurches forward and deepens the kiss, wrapping his arms around Yoongi's shoulders. "I love you so much," Jimin mutters in the kiss as he slides into Yoongi's lap.

"I love you too," Yoongi hums and slides his hands up Jimin's back, taking his omega's shirt off.

Jimin smiles when he sees the confidence sparkling in Yoongi's eyes. Seeing confidence in his beta's eyes is rare, so he treasures the moment and continues to stare into Yoongi's beautiful grey eyes.

"Your eyes are so beautiful, like a thunderstorm. I can see the lightning striking through them." Jimin whispers as he gently traces his finger under Yoongi's eyes. "I always see so many thoughts swirling through your eyes. You are brilliantly beautiful."

Yoongi's eyes widen as he listens to Jimin's description of his eyes. Jimin's beautiful description scrapes away the shouts from his childhood that were etched into his heart. With Jimin's beautiful description, the words "dull" and "dumb" begin to be replaced with something beautiful.

"How did I get so lucky to meet you?" Jimin hums and presses kisses below Yoongi's eyes.

Yoongi's chest heaves as fresh air fills his suffocating lungs. Jimin is breathing life into him. "My omega." Yoongi softly rumbles as he presses a kiss on Jimin's bare chest.

As Taehyung and Jungkook sit in their office together, working on various documents, they smell a strong, sweet scent waft into their office. Jungkook's eyes widen in surprise when he realizes the scent is coming from Jimin.