Chapter 90: Incredible Mate

When Jimin and Yoongi enter the apartment, Taehyung and Jungkook poke their heads out of their office and grin. Jimin instantly blushes when he sees his parents' grins.

"Congratulations!" Taehyung cheers as he runs out of the office to his son and son-in-law.

As Taehyung gushes over the pair, Hoseok and Bogum enter the apartment, earning grins from the family. "Congratulations to you two!" Taehyung quickly hugs Hoseok and Bogum.

"Wow, both of my pups got mates during the same week." Jungkook chuckles as he pats his sons' backs.

"Appa, don't act so surprised. Yoon and Gummy have already asked for your and Eomma's permission." Hoseok laughs at his father's dramatics.

"So, Min Jimin and Park Hoseok. Aish! The Jeon family name is gone!" Jungkook dramatically hugs his mate. "We are the only Jeons in this household."

"Don't listen to your father. I think it is lovely." Taehyung laughs as his mate dramatically wails. "What I am going to be dramatic about is Sunshine and Gummy moving out tomorrow." He sighs and pouts.

"Eomma, you are still going to see me every day." Hoseok chuckles and hugs his pouting mother.

"And you are stuck with us until we move to the company dorms." Jimin giggles as he watches his mother continue to pout.

"Plus, it will take a while for Gummy and me to move out because we haven't started packing anything." Hoseok reminds his pouting mother.

"Oh, your father and I packed everything already." Taehyung hums and points to the large pile of boxes.

"What- Wow ... Eomma!" Hoseok whines when he sees the playful sparkle in his mother's eyes.

"What? Your father and I had a whole week to ourselves. Did you think that we had sex the whole time?" Taehyung huffs and crosses his arms.

"Eomma! Just because we are adults does not mean you should tell us that stuff!" Jimin shrieks and covers his ears.

"Tsk. How do you think you were made? A stork brought you in?" Taehyung snickers, causing his youngest pup to cover his ears and hide behind his mate.

"A stork brought me in." Hoseok grins, earning a glare from his little brother.

"Very true." Taehyung nods in agreement before turning to go to the kitchen. "Your father and I cooked to congratulate you guys."

"How much did Eomma cook?" Hoseok whispers to his father.

"Most of it." Jungkook shrugs and follows his mate, leaving behind four horrified pups.

"He's lying, right?" Bogum quietly asks his mate.

"From the evil grin, he's telling the truth." Jimin shivers in horror.

"That's what we get for leaving them alone for a week," Hoseok grumbles and sheepishly tries to leave the apartment.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asks his oldest pup when he sees Hoseok trying to sneak away.

"Nowhere!" Hoseok squeaks and smiles at his frowning mother.

"Come help us set the table." Taehyung sweetly smiles before walking away.

As they set the table, they are surprised to see that none of the food is burned. Jungkook chuckles when he sees his pups' surprised faces.

"Your mother is a better cook than you give him credit for." Jungkook ruffles his sons' hair before returning to the kitchen where his mate is.

"More like Eomma made this twenty times before he was able to make one that's not burned." Hoseok mumbles and places the plates and bowls on the table.

"He put in a lot of effort." Jimin hums and sits down.