Chapter 92: Sunshine At My Door

The air is filled with peace as the omega goes from plant to plant, watering and caring for each of his plants. He smiles and coos when he sees a few flower buds on his rose plants. As he continues to enjoy the serene moment, strong arms wrap around his waist.

"Alpha." The omega purrs as his mate scents him.

"How is your day going?" The alpha softly asks as he breathes in his mate's soft scent.

"It has been calm and peaceful." The omega smiles and leans into his mate's loving embrace.

Right as the omega talks about the peace his day has been, the door to his plant shop dings and ushers in a tornado of chaos.

"Eomma! I got the plant!" The omega's oldest son shouts as he rushes into the shop to escape the falling snow.

"Whew! That was crazy! Hyung and I barely escaped!" The omega's youngest son exclaims as he stomps his snowy boots on the doormat.

"There were a lot of people." The quiet beta mumbles as his mate brushes the snow out of his hair.

"Hot cocoa is here!" A cheerful beta sings as he enters the shop with large thermoses of hot, liquid heaven.

"Yah! Min Jimin! If you don't give me your autograph for the store, I'll steal your favorite socks!" A beautiful alpha shouts at the giggling omega as her alpha mate stands behind her.

"Peace went out the window." Taehyung laughs when he sees his large family filling his shop.

"More like sprinted out." Jungkook chuckles and kisses his mate's shoulder.

"I put the plant in the greenhouse! I'm going to go pick up Gummy from his classes!" Hoseok shouts as he sprints out of the store.

"Samchon's hot cocoa is perfect on snowy days!" Jimin shouts as he ignores Hyesun's glare.

"Yah! Stop ignoring me. You gave Appa lots of autographs for his store! Give me one for my bakery!" Hyesun fusses as Jimin giggles mischievously.

"You mean you want this?" Jimin grins as he pulls out a framed photo of him and Yoongi with their signatures from behind the shop counter.

"Oh my god! You are the best!" Hyesun squeals as she snatches the picture away from Jimin.

"That's what I thought." Jimin snickers as he gets a cup of hot cocoa.

"I know this was Yoon's idea. He is more thoughtful than you." Hyesun hums as she looks at the autographs.

"Wow. We did it together." Jimin huffs with a pout.

"Do you two want some hot cocoa?" Seokjin asks as he looks at Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Of course!" Taehyung smiles and quickly goes to get a warm cup of hot chocolate.

As the large family enjoys the hot chocolate, the bell on the door rings. When the customer enters, she stands at the doorway in shock, seeing so many famous people in one spot.

"Welcome! What can I help you with today?" Taehyung cheerily greets as he goes over to the customer. "Would you like to have some hot chocolate?"

"O-oh. Yes!" The customer quickly nods as she tries not to stare at the celebrities in the store.

Taehyung quickly gets the customer hot chocolate and then guides her around the store. As the beta shops, the rest of the family talks about their plans for the rest of the day.

"Thank you so much. I wasn't sure what to get for my date." The beta smiles as Taehyung helps her pick out a beautiful winter bouquet.

"I am glad that I was able to help you." Taehyung hums as he arranges the flowers.