Chapter 5: Little Bean

When they walk into the OB-GYN office, Taehyung realizes that Jungkook scheduled an appointment with a very expensive doctor.

"Don't worry. This place is safe. The doctors here work with a lot of celebrities and their families." Jungkook softly tells Taehyung as they walk in with black masks and black caps on.

"Thank you for protecting me." Taehyung smiles and rests his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Always, my omega," Jungkook whispers and presses a soft kiss on the top of Taehyung's head.

As they sit in the waiting room, Taehyung realizes that they are the only ones in the room. "Wow, this place is really exclusive," Taehyung whispers to Jungkook.

"The way that they schedule appointments here makes sure that none of the patients see each other," Jungkook explains as he shifts Hoseok in his lap.

"I am guessing that you have looked into everything like this for your future mate and family." Taehyung quietly hums and rests his head on his alpha's shoulder.

"Yes, I only want the best for my family." Jungkook smiles and pulls Taehyung closer.

"I am very lucky to be courted by you." Taehyung smiles and shyly pecks Jungkook's cheek.

"And I am very lucky to be able to court you." Jungkook blushes as Taehyung's soft lips press against his cheek.

"Alpha Jeon and Omega Jeon, your doctor is ready for you." The nurse at the door tries her hardest to contain her excitement when her celebrity crush walks over with his omega and toddler.

When the doctor's office door opens, the alpha doctor quickly stands up and greets them. "I am Dr. Kim Daemyeung. I hope that your visit so far has been comfortable."

"Our visit has been good so far. Thank you." Jungkook smiles and has Taehyung sit down.

"Omega Jeon, how have you been feeling lately?" Dr. Kim asks once they are all seated.

"I have had some morning sickness, but I have been feeling well overall," Taehyung answers and reaches his hand to Jungkook to hold his alpha's hand.

"That is good to hear." Dr. Kim responds and types out notes on his computer. "According to what Alpha Jeon wrote down for the appointment, you are two months pregnant. Is this correct?"

"Ah, yes. We uhm got pregnant during my first heat." Taehyung shyly responds.

"This is common for male omegas because male omegas only have their first heat after spending time around an alpha they are attracted to and who is also attracted to the male omega." The doctor explains which causes Taehyung and Jungkook to blush. "How long did you two know each other before you had your first heat?"

"We knew each other for about a month." Jungkook answers since Taehyung is too flustered to respond.

Taehyung's heart rate quickens when he realizes that Jungkook has been attracted to him even before his first heat.

"Since male omegas are very rare, it is not common knowledge about how they have their first heat. Also, during their first heat, the only person who can help them is the alpha who induced their heat." The doctor's explanation has Jungkook and Taehyung nodding in understanding. "I will ask a personal question so that I know how the pregnancy will continue. Is that okay with you too?"

"Sure." Taehyung nods and tightens his grip on Jungkook's hand.

"Are you two willing to become mates?" The doctor asks Jungkook and Taehyung.

"We are. Right now, I am courting him." Jungkook quickly answers.

"That is good to know. Since Omega Jeon is only a month away from the second trimester, I suggest that he officially move in with you. Living separately will only increase his anxiety and make the pregnancy difficult. Also, your wolf has a high chance of going feral with worry for your pregnant omega."