Chapter 32: Mornings Together

As the sign above the shop flickers on for the first time, Taehyung looks up at it with sparkles in his eyes. Jungkook has his arm wrapped around his mate's waist as they stare at the beautiful sign together.

"I can't believe we open tomorrow," Taehyung mutters in awe.

"I am so proud of you." Jungkook hums as he lovingly kisses his mate's forehead.

"Are you excited?" Seokjin asks Taehyung as he turns to look at the omega.

"Very." Taehyung nods and looks at Seokjin and Namjoon. "Thank you both for your help. You have done so much." Taehyung smiles and bows his head to them.

"We are all very proud of you." Namjoon hums as he smiles at the sweet omega.

That evening, they all eat dinner together. Because Hoseok can feel the excitement in the air, he runs around squealing. Taehyung and Jungkook fondly watch as Hoseok squeals with excitement. When Hoseok runs over to them and jumps into the air, Jungkook opens his arms and catches his son.

"Are you happy?" Jungkook fondly asks as he kisses Hoseok's cheek.

"Very!" Hoseok squeals and dances in Jungkook's arms.

"Moonie is growing so fast." Seokjin coos as he cradles Jimin in his arms.

"He is such a beautiful pup." Namjoon smiles and gently brushes his fingers over Jimin's soft cheeks.

"How is Hwamin? Is that alpha still bothering her?" Jungkook asks as he holds Hoseok in his lap.

"He learned very quickly not to mess with her." Seokjin chuckles and kisses Jimin's forehead.

"Hopefully, Jimin will be as fierce as her." Taehyung smiles and watches as his pup happily coos in Seokjin's arms.

"He definitely will, but he will have his older brother as well." Seokjin hums and makes baby sounds at the pup in his hands.

When Jimin starts crying for milk, Hoseok hops off Jungkook's lap and runs over to the warmer, where they keep milk for Jimin. With a big smile, Hoseok grabs a bottle and runs over to Jimin.

"Such a good big brother." Seokjin praises as he takes the bottle from Hoseok.

While Jimin eats, Hoseok fondly pets him with a big smile. He makes cooing sounds as Jimin happily eats.

For the rest of the evening, the adults talk late into the night, so Hoseok grabs his paints and begins painting the adults' feet. Because they are deep in discussion about Taehyung's store and Jungkook's shooting schedule, none of them notice that their toes are being painted various colors.

After painting every toe, Hoseok crawls into Jungkook's lap with paint all over his hands and falls asleep. When Taehyung sees the paint on his oldest pup, he looks down at their feet. With a snicker, Taehyung takes a picture of their rainbow toes. Sensing Taehyung's amusement, Jungkook looks to see what Taehyung is amused with.

"Sunshine." Jungkook chuckles and looks at his colorful pup sleeping in his lap.

"Wow. He was so quiet about it." Seokjin mutters and looks at his feet.

"It's a good thing it is not toxic and made for pups." Taehyung softly laughs and runs his fingers through Hoseok's long hair.

"He is a sneaky little pup." Namjoon chuckles and wiggles his rainbow toes.

"Well, at least we are stylish." Seokjin snickers and leans his head on Namjoon's shoulder.

"We should go and let you guys sleep. You have an early morning tomorrow." Namjoon smiles and gets up from the couch.