Chapter 36: Alpha Wi

As Seokjin teases his twin about the alpha that just came and bought him another bellflower, a female alpha enters the store with a frown. "Which one of you is the omega that Hajoon keeps coming to see?!"

Seokjin swiftly hides his brother behind him while Taehyung walks to her to find out who she is. "May I help you?" Taehyung asks as he stops a safe distance away from the angry alpha.

"Are you him?" She snarls as she tries to overwhelm Taehyung with her pheromones.

"Who?" Taehyung asks, unflinching since his mate's mark protects him from other alpha's pheromones.

"You are mated. Did Hajoon oppa really choose a mated omega?" She scoffs as she glares at Taehyung.

"Leave my Eomma alone!" Hoseok roars as he stands between Taehyung and the alpha.

"With pups?" She laughs and shakes her head.

"Excuse me, lady. Leave my friend alone." Seokjin growls and stands between Hoseok and the alpha.

Taehyung protectively pulls Hoseok closer as he worries about Jimin and Sungchan. "Please calm your pheromones. You might hurt my pup." Taehyung takes several steps back to pick up his crying pup.

"There is another omega. It must be you." The alpha snarls and tries to shove past Seokjin to get to Sungchan, who is doubled over in pain from the alpha's pheromones.

"Do not touch my brother." Seokjin snarls as he grabs the alpha and stops her from getting closer to his brother.

"Jiwon! Do not touch him!" A loud voice booms as Hajoon storms into the store and grabs the female alpha.

Sungchan releases a stifled cry as he clutches his gut in pain from fighting against the female alpha's controlling pheromones.

"Did you seriously release your pheromones around omegas and pups?" Hajoon's eyes widen in horror when he sees Sungchan wincing in pain and hears Taehyung's omega pup screaming from the unknown pheromones.

Taehyung is desperately releasing his calming pheromones to protect Jimin. "Get her out of here." Taehyung hisses as he protects his pup.

"I am so sorry." Hajoon looks at Sungchan with worry.

"If you are worried about him, leave." Seokjin groans in pain. "And come back with hot chocolate." He smiles with a wince. Because Seokjin is a lower rank than the alpha, her pheromones also affect him, but not to the same extent as Sungchan and Jimin.

"I am very sorry." Hajoon drags his childhood friend out of the flower shop.

As Hajoon drags Jiwon down the sidewalk, Jungkook's black wolf suddenly rushes toward them from across the street. He releases a guttural growl as he snaps at the alpha and then enters the store.

"Jungkook." Taehyung whimpers as his alpha rushes over to them. 

Jungkook quickly releases his protective pheromones and takes Jimin out of Taehyung's arms. Once he has Jimin safely cradled in his arms, Jungkook wraps Taehyung in his embrace and comforts him. Hoseok clings to his father's leg and sniffles as he looks up at his little brother with worry.

"Moon is okay." Jungkook softly tells Hoseok when he sees his pup's teary eyes.

"Come here." Taehyung picks Hoseok up and cuddles him. "Thank you for protecting me. You are so brave." He coos as Hoseok cries in his arms.

"Sung, are you okay?" Seokjin softly asks his brother as he wraps Sungchan in his arms.

"I'm okay. I just hate abusive alphas." Sungchan mutters and lets his brother comfort him.