🔞 Chapter 65: I am Yours

When they arrive at the Jeons' home, Yoongi quickly runs into the condo with Jimin in his arms. Hoseok had called his parents to tell them what had happened, so they were already home, waiting for Yoongi and Jimin to arrive.

"Bring him to his room," Jungkook tells Yoongi when Yoongi runs into the condo with Jimin.

Yoongi pauses and looks at Jimin's parents; his face flushed with embarrassment when he realizes that he is carrying their son after triggering his heat.

"Go on." Taehyung gently hums and hurriedly motions for Yoongi to move.

"O-oh." Yoongi stutters and quickly carries Jimin to his room.

As Yoongi lays Jimin on the bed in the nest, he gently brushes the omega's hair out of his face. "Hyung." Jimin looks up at Yoongi with big eyes.

"I-I'll stay." Yoongi shyly whispers and sits on the edge of the bed.

"We will go and stay with Joon hyung and Jin hyung for the next few days. Everything you two need is in the condo," Jungkook tells Yoongi before shutting the door.

"Will Moon get pregnant during his first semester of university?" Hoseok mumbles as he worries about his younger brother.

"Don't worry. Moon and I already planned for everything." Taehyung grabs his oldest son and drags him out of their home.

"Omegas are scary." Hoseok shivers and looks at his mother's grin.

"We have to be prepared. I wasn't prepared, and I got pregnant. I was one of the lucky ones to have met an alpha who was more than willing to build a family with me. Many omegas are forced to be strong alone." Taehyung hums and ruffles his son's hair.

"Eomma! I am taller than you! Stop." Hoseok whines and tries to straighten out his hair.

"Why? Is it because Gummie is waiting for you in your car?" Taehyung grins and ruffles Hoseok's hair again.

"I'm going to ask him out." Hoseok shyly smiles and looks at his parents for approval.

"It's about time." Jungkook chuckles and hugs his oldest son. "My pups are all grown up. Well, Moon is still very young, but still."

"What if Yoongi marks him?!" Hoseok gasps and suddenly pulls away from his father in horror.

"That is their decision. They are old enough to make that decision without us interfering. We would only interfere if Yoongi were not a good person." Jungkook smiles and ruffles Hoseok's hair.

"Seriously! You two! Today is the day I have to look my best!" Hoseok whines and desperately tries to fix his hair.

"Trust me. Gummie will say yes no matter how you look." Taehyung chuckles and helps his son straighten out his hair.

"I hope so." Hoseok nervously smiles when he sees Bogum waiting for him, leaning against the car, watching him with a soft smile.

"Go and woo the alpha who is already in love with you." Jungkook grins and gently shoves his son forward.

"We should go and give them their privacy." Taehyung hums and drags his mate away.

"Our pups booted us out of our own home and then out of the parking garage." Jungkook playfully fusses with a pout.

"And I was thinking we could take advantage of this. Sungie hyung already agreed to watch over the shop for the next few days." Taehyung grins and nips his mate's ear.

"Having you all to myself sounds beautiful." Jungkook instantly smiles and picks his mate up bridal style, causing Taehyung to squeal with excitement.

As Jungkook drives his mate to a very expensive hotel, Yoongi shyly lies down next to Jimin. He has no idea what he should do to comfort the omega.