Chapter 30: The Award Goes To ...

As Taehyung stands in front of the flashing cameras, hiding behind a mask, blue contacts, and platinum hair, he clings to his mate and smiles. The omega does not want to embarrass his mate in front of hundreds of cameras and millions of viewers.

"Blossom, it is okay." Jungkook softly tells his mate over their link.

"I just don't want to embarrass you," Taehyung responds and moves closer to his mate.

"Nothing you do could ever embarrass me." Jungkook leans toward his mate and gently presses a loving kiss on the crown of his head, causing the reporters and fans to squeal with excitement. "That is enough pictures," Jungkook tells the reporters and leaves with his mate.

Once they are away from the cameras, Taehyung breathes out in relief and smiles at his mate. "You were amazing." Jungkook lovingly praises his mate.

"Thank you." Taehyung blushes under his mate's loving and tender gaze.

"Jungkook, your seat is over there." Namjoon points to the table at the front of the room.

"Are you sitting with us?" Taehyung asks as he looks at Namjoon with big eyes.

"Of course." Namjoon softly smiles and pats Taehyung's shoulder.

Once they are seated, Jungkook is relieved to see that Namjoon is sitting on the other side of Taehyung, making sure no one else sits beside the shy omega. As time passes by, the rest of the main cast and the director sit at the table. Jungkook shoots a warning glare at the actress who had caused trouble.

 When the award ceremony begins, the cameras pan around the room and focus on the nominees for the night. As the cameraman points the camera at their table, Jungkook is quick to lift his hand to cover his mate's face.

"Alpha, I am okay. My face is hidden by the mask." Taehyung links his protective mate.

"I don't want you to be uncomfortable." Jungkook softly smiles and leans toward Taehyung to peck his cheek.

"Thank you for protecting me." Taehyung blushes as his soft scent sweetens at the feeling of being loved and cared for by his mate.

"Always." Jungkook hums and gently brushes his fingers over his mating mark on his mate's shoulder, which is showing because of Taehyung's light blue silk off-the-shoulder shirt. With a fond smile, the alpha softly flicks his mate's sparkling diamond earrings. "You are stunning. Thank you for being here with me."

"I will come to any ceremony you ask me to accompany you to." Taehyung smiles and holds Jungkook's hand.

"Then, will you come to every ceremony?" Jungkook asks with a bright smile.

"Of course." Taehyung lifts his mate's hand and softly kisses the top.

"The nominees for the best actor award are ..."

Taehyung holds his breath and squeezes Jungkook's hand as the nominees in Jungkook's category are read out. "And the winner of the award for best actor goes to ...  Jeon Jungkook!" Jungkook suddenly embraces his mate and kisses his forehead when his name is announced.

"I am so proud of you!" Taehyung praises through their link as Jungkook kisses him and gets up to receive his award.

"Thank you, Blossom." Jungkook turns and looks at his mate with a smile before he walks up the stairs to the stage.

When Jungkook meets the host, he bows and receives his award. Upon receiving his award, Jungkook bows to the audience and approaches the microphone. "Thank you! Thank you so much. There are many talented actors nominated tonight, so I am beyond honored and surprised. Firstly, I want to thank my Blossom, my beautiful mate. Thank you for bringing unexplainable love and warmth into my life. I would like to thank my two beautiful sons for their adorable support, especially my oldest son. I would also like to thank my hyungs for their constant support and love. I also want to thank my stylist and makeup artist, who always have smiles on their faces and for their kindness. Thank you for taking care of my mate and dressing him up for tonight. Finally, I would like to thank my fans. You guys are amazing. Your love and support are why I am able to stand up here and receive this award. Thank you! Blossom, I love you." Jungkook's eyes tear up as he looks at his mate for his entire speech.