Chapter 22: Pure Happiness

When their plane lands in their pack, they all sigh and wish they were back on the beach already. "We should make this an annual trip," Namjoon mutters and wraps his arm around his boyfriend's waist.

"I completely agree." Taehyung sleepily nods and rests his head on his mate's shoulder.

"Next year, Jimin will be with us." Jungkook hums as his face lights up in a bright smile.

"He will." Taehyung smiles and gently rubs his swollen stomach.

As they walk to their waiting vehicle with masks on, Namjoon receives a call about one of his idols causing a mess. The alpha sighs in annoyance. "Should I just terminate his damn contract? At this point, he's more trouble than he's worth."

"What happened?" Seokjin softly asks and looks at his boyfriend with worry.

"This shit just punched someone." Namjoon huffs and calls his attorney. "Fire him. Make a statement that we will not tolerate idols like him."

"Who was it this time?" Jungkook asks once Namjoon finishes the call with his attorney.

"The singer who JUST got out of rehab!" Namjoon groans in annoyance.

"Told you that you should have fired him instead of sending him to rehab." Jungkook shrugs and then sets Hoseok in the back seat of their car.

"I pay for that bastard's secret rehab, and this is how he repays me. Now, his fans are going to say that the company has been overworking him and that we don't care about his mental health. If I make a statement saying that we paid for his secret rehab, then I will be dragged for enabling him. It's just a big fucking mess." Namjoon growls and bangs his head on the car door. "Fuck!" He huffs and whimpers in pain.

"Joon, it's going to be okay." Seokjin softly hums and hugs his overly stressed boyfriend.

"Sorry. I don't mean to be so grouchy right after our amazing vacation." Namjoon mumbles as his boyfriend gently hugs him and comforts him.

"Hyung, there is no need to apologize. Dealing with people is never easy." Taehyung softly smiles at Namjoon, causing the stressed alpha to tear up.

"Jungkookie, your mate is too sweet." Namjoon cries and becomes an emotional mess.

"And you need something to drink." Jungkook chuckles and shakes his head at his overly dramatic friend.

"Jungkook, make sure that you stay my least problematic idol. You are literally a godsend." Namjoon mutters and gets into the car when Seokjin opens the door for him.

"I will try my hardest to stay out of trouble." Jungkook softly laughs at his dramatic hyung.

"Jinnie, can I stay at your place tonight?" Namjoon asks his boyfriend with big, puppy eyes.

"Of course." Seokjin smiles and pecks Namjoon's forehead.

By the time that the Jeons arrive home, Taehyung and Hoseok are beyond hyper. As Jungkook parks the car, Taehyung quickly gets out of the car and picks up Hoseok. Jungkook watches in confusion as his family rushes into their home at top speed.

"Why are they so excited?" Jungkook mutters and grabs the suitcases.

When Jungkook enters the apartment, he is stunned to see several pots of plants filling his apartment. He stares in shock and awe as he looks at the various plants.

"I didn't realize how many I ordered." Taehyung hums as he looks around at all of the plants he ordered.

"Are you getting things ready for your shop?" Jungkook asks and walks over to his excited mate.