Chapter 15: Cravings

As Taehyung gets ready for the day, he realizes that his pants are tight. With a quiet huff, he bounces around the room while desperately pulling up his favorite pair of pants.

"Blossom, are you okay?" Jungkook asks as he walks into their room when he notices his mate's frustration.

"I am getting fat," Taehyung whines with a frustrated pout.

"You're not getting fat. Our little Bean is just growing." Jungkook gently tells his frustrated mate. "See?" Jungkook lifts Taehyung's shirt to show the bump that formed during the night. "I noticed your bump this morning when I hugged you."

"My bump is showing." Taehyung gasps in excitement as he gently places his hand over the small bump.

"You are fifteen weeks pregnant, so it is time for it to show." Jungkook softly explains to his mate who is now smiling.

"Our little Bean is growing." Taehyung smiles with teary eyes.

"Our little Bean is healthy." Jungkook hums and wraps his arms around his mate from behind and looks at his mate through the mirror.

"Little Bean!" Hoseok squeals when he enters the room and sees Taehyung's baby bump.

Taehyung and Jungkook softly smile as they watch their oldest pup gently talk to their unborn pup. Taehyung quietly cries as his family's warmth comforts him.

"I am so happy." Taehyung cries as he brushes his fingers through his pup's hair and leans into his mate's loving embrace.

"Me too, Blossom. Me too." Jungkook whispers and gently kisses his mark on his mate's shoulder.

"I am craving ice cream and pickles." Taehyung pouts and looks up at his mate with puppy eyes.

"Very well. I will go and get you pickles and ice cream." Jungkook hums and pecks his mate's lips.

"Can we go together?" Taehyung quietly asks as he nervously bites his bottom lip.

"Of course." Jungkook smiles as he cups his mate's face in his hands. "I'll just wear a mask and a cap."

Taehyung instantly smiles at his mate and eagerly nods his head, but then he pouts.

"What is wrong?" Jungkook softly asks when he sees his mate's pout.

"My pants don't fit." Taehyung huffs and glares at his pants.

"You can just wear mine." Jungkook chuckles and walks to his closet to find pants that will fit his mate. The alpha preens with pride when he feels how happy his mate is to wear his clothes.

Once he finds a pair of pants that will fit his mate the best, Jungkook walks out of the closet to find his mate patiently waiting with sparkling eyes. The alpha smiles and hands his adorable mate the pants.

"While you get ready, I will dress Sunshine." Jungkook gently presses a loving peck on his mate's forehead before leaving the room with their oldest pup.

"Thank you, Love." Taehyung shyly whispers which causes his mate's heart to flutter.

"S-say that again." Jungkook gulps as he looks at his shy mate.

"L-love." The omega shyly mutters and avoids his mate's intense gaze.

The alpha suddenly steps forward and lifts his mate's face to look up at him. Without hesitation, the alpha captures his mate's lips with his own and lovingly kisses him. Taehyung smiles and wraps his arms around his mate's shoulders when he feels his mate's happiness and love over their link.

As the parents kiss, their oldest pup runs around his room stripping his clothes off while giggling. Through their family bond, he can feel his parents' overflowing happiness and love. His happy and mischievous giggles draw the attention of his parents.