🔞 Chapter 51: Flower

When Jungkook arrives home after the first read of the script with the entire cast, he smells his mate's stress over their link. He had wondered why his mate had cut their link, so now he was even more worried.

"Pup, what is wrong?" Jungkook asks as he rushes into their home.

"I can't decide how to arrange the bouquets." Taehyung whimpers as he looks up at his mate with a pout.

"Okay. Show me the ones you like." Jungkook hums and sits next to his mate.

"Those four." Taehyung mumbles and points to the four arrangements he made.

Jungkook quietly picks the bouquets up and examines them. He remembers the couple that ordered them from his mate, so he has an idea of their personalities. He remembers that the alpha made the official order but was reading off of a piece of paper, indicating the omega was the mate who really wanted the bouquets.

"I would do a mixture of these two. Like maybe make half of the bouquets like this one and the other half like this one." Jungkook suggests as he hands his mate the two bouquets he likes the best. "This one is to represent the alpha mate, and this one is the omega mate."

Taehyung gasps with excitement as he takes the two bouquets from his mate. "That's perfect!" He smiles and places the bouquets aside before pulling his mate into a loving hug. "Thank you, Hyung."

"I am glad that I could help." Jungkook hums as he pulls his mate into his lap.

"How did the reading go? Do you like the actors and actresses you will be working with?" Taehyung asks as he straddles his mate and settles into his mate's lap.

"It went well. I like the people I will be working with. I'm pretty excited." Jungkook responds and sways side to side with his mate snuggled in his lap.

"That is good. I am excited about your new show, too." Taehyung hums as he snuggles in his mate's lap.

"Do you want to know what it is about?" Jungkook asks as he lies down on the floor with his mate snuggling on top of him.

"Definitely." Taehyung smiles and gently traces his finger over his mate's chest.

"Hmm, it's about a professor in a depressing situation who falls in love with his student. His student becomes the light of his life. It's rather sweet." Jungkook softly explains as he brushes his fingers through his mate's hair.

"I can't wait to watch it. I know I will cry." Taehyung softly giggles and snuggles his face in the crook of his mate's neck.

"I am glad because the director and producers cast a male omega to play opposite of me. I hope that I am able to change the industry to be more accepting and respectful of male omegas." Jungkook hums as he wraps his arms around his beloved mate.

"I am very proud of you for standing up for male omegas," Taehyung mutters against Jungkook's neck. "I always saw how you advocated for people who have been mistreated. You always made me proud, even before we met."

"All people are equal and should be treated as such," Jungkook mumbles as he begins to drift to sleep.

As Jungkook and Taehyung sleep on the living room floor together, Seokjin and Namjoon bring Jimin and Hoseok back home. When they enter the condo, they are surprised to see Taehyung and Jungkook sleeping on the floor, surrounded by beautiful flowers. Jimin and Hoseok quietly giggle as they watch their adorable parents.

"Eomma! Appa!" Jimin squeals and runs over to his startled parents.

Jungkook and Taehyung are startled awake when their youngest pup jumps on top of them, squealing at the top of his lungs.