Chapter 31: Sunbeam Blossom

"Wow!" Taehyung gasps in awe and spins around as he stands in the empty room, surrounded by glass walls on three sides.

"Do you like it?" Jungkook softly asks as he watches the sparkles ignite in his mate's beautiful eyes.

"I love it." Taehyung smiles and looks at Jungkook with big, sparkling eyes.

"Do you want to have your shop here?" Jungkook hums and watches as Taehyung quickly nods.

"Yes. I would love to have it here." Taehyung beams as he gently pats his newborn, who is sleeping in the sling on his chest.

"Then, I will buy it." Jungkook hums and turns to the real estate agent.

As Jungkook signs the papers, Taehyung roams around with Hoseok, walking by his side with big eyes. Hoseok oohs and ahhs as he looks out of the glass walls to the busy city.

"Do you like it, Sunshine?" Taehyung asks as he kneels in front of his son.

"Yes! Pretty." Hoseok smiles and pats Jimin's head.

"Congratulations, Alpha Jeon and Omega Jeon." The real estate agent smiles and bows before leaving the building.

"So, this is the entire first floor of a fifteen-story building. There is an elevator over there outside for others to go up to their floor of the building. Only your customers should be entering your store." Jungkook explains as he walks over to his excited mate.

"Thank you so much." Taehyung hums and kisses his mate.

"Anything for my omega." Jungkook lovingly smiles as he wraps his arms around his mate's waist.

"Now, I can start buying everything to decorate the store." Taehyung smiles brightly as his mate holds him in his loving embrace.

"I know that you are going to use the money you saved up, but if you want something outside of your budget, buy it. I want your store to be as perfect as you want it." Jungkook softly tells his smiling mate.

"I have a name for my store." Taehyung hums and leans into his mate's embrace. 

"I would love to hear it." Jungkook smiles and pecks his mate's soft lips.

"Sunbeam Blossom." Taehyung instantly smiles up at his mate.

"My home," Jungkook whispers and captures his mate's lips in a loving kiss. "I absolutely love it."

"You do? I wanted to name it after you in some way, but I thought your fans might figure it out." Taehyung explains as he drapes an arm over Jungkook's shoulder and gently threads his fingers through Jungkook's hair.

"I like Sunbeam Blossom better than something after me because you three are my life." Jungkook lovingly smiles and pecks the tip of his mate's nose.

For the next week, as Jungkook begins filming his new show, Taehyung and Seokjin decorate Taehyung's new store. Seokjin and Namjoon help Taehyung move all of his plants to the new store. When Seokjin walks to the greenhouse located behind Taehyung's store, he gasps in awe.

"Did Jungkook have this built for you?" Seokjin asks Taehyung as they place the plants in or outside the greenhouse, depending on the type of plant.

"He did. It finished this morning." Taehyung smiles and places his hand on the beautiful greenhouse wall.

"So, are you planning on only selling the baby plants of the plants you grow and flowers from local farmers and gardeners?" Namjoon asks as he looks at Taehyung's business plan.

"Yes. Do you think it will work?" Taehyung responds as he walks over to Namjoon.

"I think it is brilliant. There are some incredible gardeners and farmers you can get your flowers from. And putting a sign up declaring that the flowers are coming from local farmers and gardeners is great for business." Namjoon smiles and pats Taehyung's head.