Chapter 20: Bliss

When they arrive at their beach house, they all pile out of the car and take a deep breath of the scent of the sparkling sea. Being sensitive to smells and sounds, the pregnant omega is urged to pick the room that he wants to be in. As he wanders through the beach house, little gasps leave the excited omega's lips. All exhaustion from before leaves his body.

After he thoroughly examines each room, Taehyung chooses a room that opens up to the beautiful beach. "Love, will you build our nest?" Taehyung shyly asks as he looks at his mate.

"Of course, Blossom." Jungkook softly coos and pecks Taehyung's forehead.

When Jungkook opens the suitcase that is filled with everything Taehyung picked for their vacation nest, Taehyung instantly purrs as Jungkook's scent fills their room. While Jungkook kneels on the ground to grab everything for the nest, he softly hums when Taehyung hugs him from behind and buries his nose against his scent gland. The alpha lovingly reaches back and rubs his mate's baby bump that is pressed against his back.

"How are you and Jimin feeling?" Jungkook lovingly asks as he turns around and wraps his happy omega in his arms.

"We are both so very happy." Taehyung smiles up at his alpha with sparkling eyes.

"That is good." Jungkook smiles and gently pecks his mate's soft lips.

As Jungkook builds the nest, Hoseok wanders into their room and watches as his father builds a very cozy nest. Alpha build nest for mate. Hoseok makes a mental note as his father fluffs the nest for his pregnant mother.

"Sunny, do you want to stay with your samchons?" Seokjin asks when he finds Hoseok standing in his parents' room.

The adults had agreed that Hoseok would stay with Namjoon and Seokjin since Taehyung's mini heats had become unpredictable and very heated.

"YES!" Hoseok squeals in excitement and runs out of his parents' room to Seokjin's open arms.

"Thank you, Hyung." Jungkook smiles as he looks at his dear friend.

"Of course. We don't want Sunny seeing anything he shouldn't at this age." Seokjin chuckles and then walks away with the happy alpha pup in his arms.

Once the nest is ready, Taehyung happily snuggles into the fluffy blankets and clothes that are drenched in his mate's scent. After wiggling for a few seconds, the pregnant omega gets comfortable and looks at the breathtaking view of the sparkling turquoise water. When his alpha joins him on the bed and hugs him from behind, Taehyung happily purrs and scoots back to completely press himself against his alpha.

"Do you want to rest for a little bit and then go swim?" Jungkook softly asks as he presses a gentle kiss on the crown of his omega's head.

"That sounds perfect." Taehyung hums and closes his eyes.

After a few minutes, the alpha begins to drift to sleep with his pregnant mate safely wrapped in his embrace. Once Jungkook is asleep, Taehyung becomes restless and wants to play in the sparkling water, so he quietly and carefully tries to wiggle out of his mate's embrace. However, because his mate is pregnant, the alpha's senses are hyper-aware of everything his mate does, causing the alpha to quickly wake up the moment his pregnant mate wiggles in his arms.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook softly asks as he tightens his embrace around his mate.

"I want to go swimming now but didn't want to wake you up," Taehyung mumbles with a pout as he looks back at his mate.

"Let's go swimming." Jungkook lovingly smiles and pecks his mate's pouty lips.

Taehyung happily hops off of the bed and goes to his suitcase. When he opens his suitcase, he frowns in concentration as he goes through his swim briefs to find the one he wants to wear. After finding the perfect pair of baby blue swimbriefs, he begins to change. Jungkook quickly gets out of bed as he watches his mate try his hardest to change on his own.