Chapter 33: Grand Opening

When they arrive at Taehyung's store, Jungkook is relieved to see that Namjoon and Seokjin are waiting. Because he could not be with Taehyung for the opening, Jungkook asked Namjoon and Seokjin to be with his mate and pups.

"Blossom, I am sorry that I cannot be with you for your big moment," Jungkook mutters as he gently kisses Taehyung.

"Alpha, you have already done so much for me. I really could not ask for more." Taehyung smiles and cups his mate's face in his hands. "I love you so much and am beyond grateful for you."

"I love you too, and I am so fucking proud of you," Jungkook whispers and snuggles his face in Taehyung's hands.

After a few more kisses, Taehyung gets out of the car. Because there is a chance someone will recognize him, Jungkook stays in that car and watches as Namjoon picks Hoseok up. As he watches his family walk into the store without him, Jungkook regrets being a celebrity for the first time.

"Alpha, I am only able to do this because of who you are. Please do not regret the dreams you have worked hard to achieve. I am beyond proud of you, too. I am proud to be your mate." Taehyung's loving words over their link calm the storms in Jungkook's heart.

"I just wish that I could be with you today." Jungkook sighs as he drives off.

"Me too, but you have done so much for me. I promise that I am not upset with you even a tiny little bit. I will miss you, but I always miss you when we are not together." Taehyung softly tells his pouting mate.

"I promise that I will visit your store as often as I can. I will pick you up at the end of the day as well." Jungkook smiles as he imagines picking up his family from the store.

"I would absolutely love that." Taehyung purrs and turns the light on for his first day.

As Taehyung stands behind the counter of his store, he is surprised when someone enters his store within five minutes. "Welcome to Sunbeam Blossom!" Taehyung happily greets his first customer.

"You have saved me!" The beta cries out as she rushes up to Taehyung. "It's my boss' anniversary, and he asked me to buy flowers for his mate! I thought I would have to run across the city for the bouquet!" She grabs Taehyung's hand with immense gratitude.

"What rank is your boss' mate?" Taehyung asks as he leads her to the selection of flowers.

"She is an omega and only wants roses of high quality." The beta responds as she stares at the beautiful collection of roses.

"Hmm, does she only like red roses, or does she like all types?" Taehyung asks as he begins picking out roses for the bouquet.

"She loves all types except for yellow roses since they mean friendship. I learned that the hard way." The beta chuckles and watches as Taehyung grabs the various roses.

"How many?" Taehyung asks and looks at the beta.

"It is their fortieth anniversary, so he said eighty roses as a wish to last at least another forty years. My boss is grossly romantic and in love with his mate, but he had an emergency meeting. If he were not in the meeting, he would be in here himself." She explains as Taehyung prepares the roses.

"Does he care about the price?" Taehyung asks as he eyes the most expensive of his roses because the alpha sounds like he only wants the best for his mate.

"He does not care at all! He just wants the best. He already bought very expensive gifts for her. He just did not have time to get a fresh bouquet for her since he always gets her fresh flowers for special occasions." The beta smiles as Taehyung picks out the final roses.